Datamatics posted very positive results for Q4FY21 and this led to the stock hitting a new high at Rs.156.60, up almost 7% and it continues to hover around the same levels at Rs.154 currently.
The earnings: (QoQ)
· Revenue at Rs.2,84 crore, down 6.5%. The revenue reduction during the quarter is because of non-inclusion of Cignex revenue due to its divestment
· Revenue growth without Cignex, up 8% QoQ
· EBITDA at Rs.42 crore, up 8%
· EBITDA margin up 194 bps at 14.8%; this was mainly on account of cost optimization efforts
· PAT at Rs.29 crore, up 29%