KEC International opened today almost 1.5% higher at Rs.435, going up to an intraday high at Rs.450, up 3.5% on the back of robust volumes.
The stock price rose after it announced receipt of orders worth Rs.1108 crore across its various businesses.
Transmission & Distribution (T&D): The business has secured orders for T&D and Cabling projects in India, Middle East and Africa.
• 400 kV Transmission line order in India, from Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
• 132 kV Underground cabling order in India, from a state utility
• 220 kV Transmission line and tower supply orders in Middle East, secured by our UAE subsidiary
• 330 kV Transmission line order in Africa
• Overhead Electrification (OHE) for Metro – Order for Overhead Electrification (OHE), Auxiliary power supply, SCADA system and associated works
• Train Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) – Order for Signaling & Telecommunication works of TCAS under ‘Kavach’ in consortium
• Composite – Order for doubling of tracks and associated civil works
Oil & Gas pipeline:
The business has secured an order for laying of cross-country pipeline and associated works in India