(Last updated on 06th Jan at 07:00 am)
Guidelines for Stock Recommendations
- This is an Investment Section. Do not put more than 30% of your equity funds in all stocks put together.
- Have a balanced fund allocation within this section as well and do not put more than 5% of your equity funds in a single stock.
- This section is made for long term cash investment ONLY and do not invest in Futures or by borrowing funds.
- If you have a view of less than 3 months, then do not invest in these stocks.
- This section is a portfolio building section and is suitable to members of all risk profiles having Conservative, Balanced and Growth Profiles.
- If you are unable to stick to the timeline given in the call, advisable not to trade on those stocks.
- Hold the stocks till it meets the time horizon as well as the target, whichever comes later.
- You may ask query for revised targets on the stock if target is met within the time horizon or there is a rapid increase in the price of the stock.
- Disclosure: Our interest in the call is given along with the call.
- Rationale for advise: Calls in this section has been given based on fundamentals, technicals, recent news flows and trends as observed in the market and in the stock.