Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) will declare its Q3 FY21 results (quarter ended 31st December, 2020), on Friday, 22nd January, 2021. Our estimates, on consolidated basis are as under:
Note: % in brackets indicate margin for Q3FY21E
- GRM for Q3FY21 is estimated at $6.9 per barrel, against $5.7 per barrel of Q2FY21.
- Singapore benchmark is seen at $1.2 for Q3FY21, which was at NIL in Q2FY21.
- Crude Refined volume is estimated at 15.5 MMT in Q3 FY21, against 15.3 MMT QoQ and Petchem volume is estimated at 9.9 MMT in Q3 FY21, against 9.7 MMT QoQ.
- Jio Subscribers is seen at 412 million at end of Q3FY21, against 405.60 million at end of Q2FY21. ARPU is estimated at Rs.157 for Q3 against Rs.145 of Q2.
- Retail area estimated at 30 million sq. ft. at the end of Q3FY21, against 29.7 million sq. ft. at the end of Q2FY21.