Swaraj Engines posted a great set of earning for Q4FY21, with many ‘highest’ to its record –
- Highest ever quarterly net profit at Rs.32 crore, up 105% (YoY)
- Highest ever engine sales of 33,831 units, up 62%
- Highest ever operating profit at Rs.46 crore, up 97% and margin at 15.88%.
- Highest ever revenue from operations at Rs.305 crore, up 74%
- Highest ever cash and cash equivalents held at Rs.117 crore.
What could also bring a lot of cheer to the shareholders is the dividend payout – Rs.50 + Rs.19 special dividend = Rs.69/share for FY21, giving a fantastic dividend yield of 5.07%.
The best part – its debt free.
All this automatically leads us to the conclusion – M&M, which holds a 37.74% stake in Swaraj is sure to have a robust set of Q4 earnings as this performance of Swaraj is on account of record sale of engines to its biggest client – M&M. Thus if Swaraj celebrates, so will M&M!
This is not a buy or sell recommendation, while stock recommendations are provided exclusively to our paid members in the Member Zone.