Linde India at life-time high

about 20 days ago
No Image

Linde India is currently the top gainer on the BSE, going on to hit a life time high today at Rs.699.25, and it continues to soar, attracting more buyers than sellers.

The surge is on account of the buyout offer from BOC, the promoter, which in turn has triggered an open offer.

BOC Group Ltd, which currently holds 75 per cent in Linde India, intends to buy remaining stake in the company, which is 25%.

Articles you may also like

Popular Comments

No comment posted for this article.