Poonawalla Fincorp is among top three gainers on the BSE, rising over 6% to Rs.307.80; its 52-week high stands at Rs.343.75.
The stock price soared, celebrating its very good set of earnings for Q3FY23.
- Assets Under Management (AUM) at Rs.13,929 Crores, up by 28% YoY and 6% QoQ.
- Focused products AUM at Rs.12,738 Crores, up by 75% YoY and 10% QoQ.
- Highest ever quarterly disbursements at Rs.3,369 Crores, up by 157% YoY and 8% QoQ.
- Highest ever PAT at Rs.150 Crores up 88% YoY and 16% QoQ.
- Highest ever RoA at 4.50% up by 158 bps YoY and 46 bps QoQ.
- NIM at 10.7%, an improvement of 94 bps YoY and 33 bps QoQ.
- Opex stood at Rs.204 Crores, down by 3% QoQ.
- PPOP at Rs.156 Crores, up 23% QoQ.
- Gross NPA at 1.69%, down by 236 bps YoY and 8 bps QoQ.
- Net NPA at 0.89%, down by 108 bps YoY and 5 bps QoQ.
- Direct Digital Program (DDP) mix increased to 66% in Q3FY23 from 54% in Q2FY23 and 39% in Q1FY23 and 24% in Q4FY22.
- Liquidity buffer stood at Rs.3,168 Crores as of December 31, 2022.
- Capital Adequacy Ratio stood at 44% as of December 31, 2022.
The company on its guidance said that it expects AUM growth of 35-40% with RoA of 4-4.5%.