Tata Elxsi is among the top five gainers on the BSE since the opening bell, opening over 3% higher at Rs.3139 and going on to hit a new high at Rs.3340.
The market is pretty happy with the company’s performance for Q4FY21.
· Revenues from operations at Rs. 518.4 Cr, +8.7% QoQ, +18.1% YoY
· EBITDA Margin at 32.4%; Net Margin at 21.9%
· Highest ever PAT of Rs. 115.2 Cr
· Net headcount of 7362, with industry leading attrition management of 7.4%
· Embedded Product Design (EPD) grew by 5% QoQ, 15.5% YoY
· Industrial Design and Visualization (IDV) grew by 40.1% QoQ, 39.2% YoY
· Transportation continued to maintain its growth path with an increase of 3.2% QoQ, led by strategic deals and new projects in the automotive sector.
· Media and Communications reported another quarter of steady growth at 5.8% QoQ.
· Healthcare business delivered another quarter of strong growth at 11.8% QoQ, supported by large deal wins.
· The growth was led by America and India with both reporting 21.1% QoQ growth while Europe grew by 1.6% QoQ